Exciting Upcoming Changes!
Hello Friends and food lovers alike!
We have decided go with an ever changing lunch and dinner menu – a first for any restaurants in Muskoka. Being a foodie I've always have a ton of things I want to try and cook. And I can't think of a better way to do that then take the plunge and be a trend forward.
With that said, I will be heading to Thailand to learn fusion cooking! Therefore, The Creative Plate will be closed for Educational Development from December 25 2017 to February 7 2018. We will reopen with exciting new menu items and wine list on February 8 2018.
RESTAURANT POLICIES UPDATE
- To ensure that our last seated customers enjoy their dining experience and not feel rushed, our last dinner seating is always 30 minutes before closing, and doors will be locked 15 minutes before closing.
- We will take all reservations between October 1st 2017 to May 1 2018. After that date, it is for groups of 12 or more only.
- All large party reservation and menu will be confirmed 5 days prior. There will be a 50% deposit required. No changes or cancelations from that point.
- Please note that you will be asked for your credit card information to secure a reservation regardless of the amount of people. We reserve the right to to charge a minimum of $20/person for those who do not show regardless of reason. Sorry about having to do this, but we base our staffing on reservations and when people don't show or let us know, it hurts us all. If you don't want to be charged please honour your reservation or give us 24 hours notice.
- 20% gratuity fee will be automatically applied to groups of 6 or more.
- Dress attire is casual – shoes and shirts are a must in the summer to be on the patio.
- No alcohol is permitted in the vestibule/parking lot – they are not licensed areas.
- Smoking area is at the stone wall. This is set by government guidelines on how far you have to be from the door.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission/service to anyone for any behaviour that our guests and staff feel to be inappropriate and disruptive. We have a zero tolerance policy on aggressive or verbal abuse to staff members. You will be escorted out without exception.
Thanks for your time!
General Manager of The Creative Plate